Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Forms in Depth with Word for Mac 2016.
- It's truly been a privilege…to design and deliver this course for you.…I look forward to our next learning adventure together…in the Lynda.com training library.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team
Skill Level Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith David Rivers4h 56m Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Getting to Know Word Forms
2. Inserting Form Controls to Capture Data
3. Finishing a Form
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.