Stay on top of the frequent updates to Office 365. Learn about the latest enhancements to all the Office apps, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- [David] Office 365 is the subscription-based version of the Microsoft Office suite that's been around since 2011. It continues to evolve, getting more and more powerful, while remaining easy to use. And as a subscriber, you'll receive automatic updates every month. But unlike the perpetual licensed version of Office, Office 365 updates will also include new and enhanced features. To get the most out of Office 365, you'll wanna know what these new features are, how to use them, and when to use them.
I'm David Rivers, and I've been teaching people how to get the most out of Microsoft Office since it came into existence. Join me as we explore what's new or enhanced in Office 365, and how these features can help you work faster and easier as you create eye-catching documents in Word, professional-looking workbooks in Excel, and exciting slide presentations in PowerPoint. Even Outlook and OneNote get some new and improved time-saving features, and you might even notice some new apps. Let's get started.
- Getting writing assistance from Editor
- Using the Resume Assistant in Word
- Turning data into maps in Excel
- Setting access to linked files right within Outlook
- Creating better PowerPoint lists with Designer
- Using the math assistant in OneNote
- Working with Microsoft To-Do and Forms