- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Gini Courter. In this course, I'll show you how to use Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac to create fabulous forms that are easy to use. We'll start with simple forms using Word tables as a layout tool, then adding content controls to capture text, dates, whatever data you want your users to provide. I'll show you how to save your document as a template and share it with others either by email or by setting up a templates folder that everyone in your office can use.
We're headed for a deep dive into form creation in Word 2016 for Mac. Let's get started.