- View Offline
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word 2016 template
- Sharing Word form templates with your team
- Creating forms with Word building blocks
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Word 2016 Forms in Depth. I'm Gini Courter. In this course, I'm going to show you how to create an electronic form in Microsoft Word 2016. We'll begin either from scratch, with a blank template, or with a document that you already are using as a form. We'll add content controls that allow our users to enter data easily. We'll add some instructional text, set properties for those controls, and then we'll protect the form, so that the form itself can't be changed even while users are entering information.
When our form is complete, we'll talk a little bit about how you can distribute that form to other users, and how you can share it with other members of your team. Finally, we're going to take a deep dive into one of the content controls that works with the Building Block Gallery in Microsoft Word, because the Building Block Gallery control allows you to create forms that are not what you would typically imagine in Microsoft Word. We have a lot to do. Let's get started.