Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting tables and data, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- When working with tables here in OneNote 2016,…you do have some limited functionality when it comes…to the formatting of your table and the contents.…That's what we're going to focus on in this movie.…So you will have had to have completed the…previous two movies in this chapter…where we created the table and…added and removed rows and columns in the previous movie.…What we end up with is our table,…but you can see it's very plain.…We have room to add content, but at this point,…it's looking like it's not very attractive.…
So, let's talk about some things that we can do…to make it look better.…We can shade it.…We can also format the content inside the table.…Let's start with shading.…You'll notice up here with the Table tab selected,…showing that ribbon, we have a number…of options for selecting.…We can select a cell if we wanted…to do something with that cell.…We could select the entire row…if we wanted to do something with that,…like shade it or maybe format the contents.…We can select columns, and we can select the entire table.…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.