Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting tables and data, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- As I mentioned in an earlier movie,…the table functionality here in OneNote 2011 for the Mac…has nowhere near the same features and power…that we might find, say, in a Microsoft Word application,…but it does allow us to keep our data…organized into columns and rows,…and there is a little bit of formatting we can do…as well, we're gonna cover that now,…and we're gonna continue working with the table…we started a couple of movies ago,…which is our Product List,…maybe it's our top selling products.…
And we should probably put a title up at the top somewhere…to indicate that,…but before we do that, let's format our table.…You may have the original table we created…by typing in some text and pressing tab…to create this tiny little table with our symbols.…Let's click anywhere inside that one,…and you can experiment with your own table if you like,…but anywhere in the table, one thing that we can do…by going back to the Table Tab…is remove the border that we see.…Maybe you just want things lined up,…but you don't necessarily want to see each of the cells.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.