Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting paragraphs with styles, part of OneNote for Mac Essential Training (Office 365).
- When you want to format your notes…and keep a consistent look and feel…throughout the note and maybe other notes as well,…you can consider using styles,…which is paragraph formatting.…We're going to explore that now.…We're going to do it with the press release…that we grabbed using the window clipper…from the landonhotel.com website.…So we have this press release.…We've done some formatting on it already…if you've been following along,…and don't worry if you haven't,…we're going to apply our own formatting now.…You can even use your own text if you prefer.…
We're actually going to start with the title up at the top.…So let's just click and drag across this…and apply our own formatting the manual way.…Maybe we want to change it to a different font like Arial…and maybe a smaller font like 16, for example,…and bold and color it.…So maybe that's what we want…and then we realize, okay, we'd have to…do that for every single one…to keep a consistent look and feel.…Might be better just to use…one of the built-in styles.…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.