Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting paragraphs with styles, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- Sometimes the formatting you want to apply…is going to be applied to an entire paragraph.…With paragraph formatting, you have some built in styles.…This is multiple formatting attributes,…built into a single name,…that allows us to quickly apply that formatting.…And that's what we're going to do in this movie,…as we continue with our Executive Team page here,…under Company Info.…If you haven't been following along,…you don't have this content,…you can experiment with your own content.…Styles are applied to entire paragraphs.…
An entire paragraph is marked by the beginning,…where we type, and a Return at the end.…So Executive Team, for example,…the name of the page, and the title up here,…you can see, would be considered entire paragraphs,…as would the remainder of these paragraphs,…which are multiple lines.…So let's see how this works.…Let's go up to Executive Team here,…and override the formatting that showed up here by default.…We'll just click and drag across Executive Team.…We'll change the size down to 14.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.