Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Flavors of Office 365, part of Office 365: Deployment (2016).
- [Voiceover] There are several versions of Office 365…and it can get somewhat confusing to understand…which options are going to be best for you.…When looking at the various versions of Office 365…you're going to have to look at it as a menu…of varied, configurable, Suites of products…that can be bundled together in different packages.…So what Microsoft does is,…they take a look at all the 20, 30, 40 products…that they currently have…that can be bundled into Office 365…and they created these customized packages…that they think organizations,…companies of varying sizes will be interested to purchase.…
So, if I'm looking at my Office 365 portal…and I click on Purchasing services…I've brought into this page here,…where I see my current subscriptions…and other subscriptions that I can purchase.…So if I click on this arrow here,…I see that my current subscription…is Office 365 Enterprise E3.…Now you'll note that they name their Enterprise products…E1 through five and I'm running on E3…and basically it means that there are various bundled…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services