In this video tutorial, productivity coach Steve Somers demonstrates the value of Office 365's Delve, which uses the Office Graph to identify useful content and expertise. Learn the basics of search with Delve, including creating boards and connecting with experts.
- [Voiceover] Saving files is one thing,…but how do you make sure you're able…to easily find those files, and more importantly,…those who work with you who need to…find those files as well.…With Office 365 Delve, you're able to discover recent…and relevant work and expertise by your team…and others across your organization.…Let's take a look at Delve.…To get to Delve I'm gonna click on the waffle…on the upper-left-hand corner,…and click on the Delve tile.…Let's start by looking at my homepage.…To get to my home page, I click on the Me button…in the left-hand side.…
In addition, we see some other people listed here,…like my colleagues Steve, Phyllis, and Jennifer.…This information is picked up from Office 365 org chart,…but also from signals that Office 365 is…gathering throughout the day.…Things like meetings I've been in with Skype for Business,…chats I've had, e-mails I've received,…or even files that have been shared with me.…If you look at my homepage, you see some information…about me, with my profile card.…
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
- Exploring GTD
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings