Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Office 365: Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online.
- [Instructor] If you have a premium subscription to the online training library, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've downloaded those files onto my desktop to a folder called exercise files. I can double click the folder, and within that larger exercise files folder, I will see a folder for each of the chapters that utilizes exercise files. If I want to use the files for a particular chapter, such as chapter three, I can double click that folder and work with the files from there. If you don't have a premium subscription, you can create your own assets or just follow along.
- Managing anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Using Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Migrating mailboxes to Office 365
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Managing Skype for Business Online