Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Office 365: Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for End Users.
- [Instructor] If you have a premium subscription to the online training library, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've downloaded those files onto my desktop to a folder called Exercise Files. I can double-click the folder and within that larger Exercise Files folder, I will see a folder for each of the chapters that utilizes exercise files. If I want to use the files for a particular chapter, such as Chapter Three, I can double-click that folder and work with the files from there. If you do not have a premium subscription, you can create your own assets or just follow along.
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings