Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Office 365: Implement Identities for SSO.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] There are no exercise files required to follow along with this course however I have included a few reference documents to help you through ADFS deployment and certification. If you have access, these files can be downloaded through the exercise file link. I have included a pdf of the common ADFS terms and the terms used in this course. There is also a Microsoft reference link document to help you not only study for exam 78346 but also implement your own SSO solution and finally a pdf for the other courses in the library.
Please feel free to use these resources to supplement your learning.
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346