In this video, learn how Agile principles align with collaborative practices. Collaboration and working in Agile were made for each other, as the Agile principles more or less require collaborative practices to succeed.
- Agile is a widely talked about way of working these days.…For those of you not familiar with Agile,…I'll give you a very short explanation.…In a nutshell, Agile is a style of project management…that emphasizes working in short bursts, or sprints,…that allow for constant reassessment and adaptation.…Agile is a great way of doing development…because it focuses on completing work…in a rapid and iterative fashion.…
The Agile Manifesto is a formal statement…of how Agile values some behaviors more highly than others.…Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.…Working software over comprehensive documentation.…Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.…And responding to change over following a plan.…Now, by the way, I have to say this,…it doesn't not value things like documentation…or planning, those still have to happen.…
It's just that the other things are more important.…Collaboration and working in Agile…were made for each other, the Agile principles…more or less require collaborative practices to succeed.…
- Identify the benefits of modern file collaboration tools.
- Describe the different approaches to setting up team spaces.
- Explain the technical requirements for a collaborative workplace.
- Outline success factors in migrating to a collaborative workplace.
- Illustrate how modern technology supports collaboration.
- Define business collaboration.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Toolset of Collaboration
2. Why Digital Collaboration?
3. Things to Consider
4. Fostering a Modern Workplace: Culture Trumps Technology
5. Best Practices
Where to go from here2m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.