Group meetings appear in the group calendar, and may show up in your own personal calendar as well. As the creator of a calendar event, you have the ability to make changes. In this movie, you will know how to edit event details and cancel an event all together. You will also know how to remove events from your calendar, both scheduled and cancelled.
- [Male Voiceover] Anytime you create a meeting here,…in the Calendar, using Office 365 Groups,…you'll always have an opportunity…to make changes if need be.…Perhaps you need to change the date, the time,…the venue, or maybe even cancel it all together.…It's easily done, so long as you're the one…who created the event.…Let's check it out.…Here, we can see I'm looking at a few different calendars,…my own, the staff holiday party, the social committee,…I can see events, and if I go to one that I did…not create, such as the staff barbecue, and click.…
You'll notice it opens up the details, I can see the date,…the time, the location, etc., who set it up,…and I can add it to my own personal calendar.…Not much else I can do with that.…Now, if I wanted to I could Right Click as well,…and from here, I can do other things, like open it up,…reply, forward, I can choose how it's going to…show up in my calendar, as free time,…you can see by default it's busy, but it could be tentative,…or it could be away, in this case, I want to be away,…
In this course, David Rivers walks users through the basics of Office 365 groups, from creating a group and adding members to finding and joining other groups. Learn how to communicate with colleagues in a group, schedule group meetings, and collaborate on documents and larger projects.
- What are Office 365 groups?
- Acting as a group owner
- Creating public and private groups
- Joining groups
- Leaving groups
- Starting group conversations
- Scheduling meetings
- Collaborating on notebooks and files
- Sharing files outside the group