Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Displaying the Developer tab, part of Word for Mac 2016: Forms in Depth.
- Before we can create forms, we need to have access…to the Developer tab on the Ribbon.…We have Home, Insert, Design, Layout, References,…Mailings, Review and View,…but no Developer tab.…To get to that tab, what we want to do…is open the Word menu,…and choose Preferences.…In the Authoring and Proofing Tool section,…click View, and under Ribbon, at the bottom,…enable Show developer tab.…Notice when we close when we close View in Preferences,…the Developer tab appears here.…
And this gives us access to the tools that we will use…to create forms.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team
Skill Level Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith David Rivers4h 56m Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Getting to Know Word Forms
2. Inserting Form Controls to Capture Data
3. Finishing a Form
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.