Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Dev story for Teams, part of Microsoft Teams Bot Development.
- [Instructor] I would also like to familiarize you with the dev story behind teams. Yes, there is a pretty good developer story for teams, so you see that we have the ability in teams to write tabs. You know those are those tabs appearing at the top, connectors, I skipped over parts. I'll come back to that. Connectors, they allow your service to send rich notifications right inside Microsoft teams like this picture shows. Extensions, activity feed, but the focus of this course is bots and bots are built using the Microsoft bot framework and they elect people in the team, all participating in Microsoft teams, to interact with a bot in a one-on-one chat or in a group.
Next, let's get familiarized with what our bots and what is a Microsoft bot framework?
- What are bots?
- Creating bots
- Testing using ngrok
- Deploying bots to Microsoft Teams
- Testing bots
- Bots as Azure AD applications
- Updating bot registration in Azure
- Building the bot package
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Creating a Bot
3. Deploy a Bot to Microsoft Teams
4. Teams Bot Interactions
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.