This video demonstrates how to deploy the Telemetry agent for versions of Office 2010 and older and non-domain joined computers.
- [Instructor] Not every environment…has the latest and greatest.…The Telemetry Agents are included in Office 2016,…but if you have older versions of Office,…such as Office 2003, 2007 or 2010,…you'll need to deploy the installer manually.…To do so, load the Telemetry Dashboard once again,…and click on the Getting started tab.…Next, scroll through the steps until you reach step three.…Expand step three and click on the corresponding links…to the installers.…
Save the installer to the desired location.…Now you can distribute the installers…to those other clients as required.…Once installed, the Agent will then start pulling data…from these older clients.…
- Restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus
- Restricting and revoking activation
- Self-provisioning Windows Store apps and Office for Mac
- Managing deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Enabling telemetry
- Deploying agents
- Configuring Outlook, Skype, and Office Online
- Implementing authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus, managing streaming updates, and customizing deployment using the Office Deployment Tool. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring Visio Online and creating a pilot group for testing Office 365 ProPlus updates.