Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Deeper into the Office 365 admin center, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] You've now started to familiarize yourself…with Office 365 admin center,…and the various functionalities of Office 365.…Now, throughout this course we will look at how to deploy…your Office 365 tenant.…And we will look at how to manage your tenant as well.…But let's talk about some settings…and some configurations that are available…from the Office 365 admin center that you may not obviously…be managing or configuring on a daily basis.…Some of these things are done only once…or sometimes are done very rarely.…
So, if I go into my home page from my admin center,…we've looked at some of these tiles over here.…Now, all of these tiles are added by default,…and again, they may be changed or be modified…along the way.…Microsoft will update the Office 365 admin center regularly.…If there is a setting or configuration…that you'd like to find, you can actually click over here…and start to search for it.…Now there are times that you may want to share…information from Office 365 to external organization.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services