The default AD FS Proxy login page is pretty simple. In this video Sharon will show you how to customize the page to include your branding, help links and other details to help remote clients. AD FS 2.0 customizations will be discussed and AD FS 3.0 customizations will be demonstrated, including changing the image, and adding a company logo.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] The AD FS proxy formal log in page…is incredibly customizable.…While these changes are no more than aesthetic,…they can give the log in page…a cohesive feel with your company branding.…The default AD FS log in page is pretty basic.…Depending on whether you're using AD FS 2.0…or AD FS 3.0,…the customization procedures will be different.…To meet the exam objectives as of May 2016,…you will need to know…how to customize the AD FS proxy log in page.…
Some of the customizations include…logo, image, company name, and help link.…You will notice the many customizations…that have been applied to my page.…I have changed the image…to a picture of the Rocky Mountains.…My logo replaced the previously configured text.…And finally, I added an information line…stating the login format.…Since my AD FS deployment has been with Server 2012 R2,…I use power shell commandlets instead of IIES…to make these customizations.…
First, I'll show you where to find the files…you need to modify for AD FS 2.0.…Modifying a logo can be achieved…
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346