Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a table, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- If you need to be able to…add content that's neatly organized…into columns and rows,…your best option is to insert a table into your notes,…and that's what we're going to do…in this chapter.…We're going to begin with inserting the table itself…and making a few adjustments.…If you have the User Conference section,…give it a click, we're going to go there,…and we're going to add a page…by clicking Add Page over here on the right,…and we're going to title it Schedule, press return.…Now the Schedule page, I think I'd like it up at the top,…so I'm going to click and drag it over here on the right,…all the way to the top, so it's the first page,…and I'm going to click down here where I want…my schedule to go.…
It's going to be a three-day event,…so I need at least three columns,…maybe an extra column for labels.…And then the number of things that are happening each day,…maybe there's going to be four or five things,…let's say five things, so that's five rows,…maybe an extra row.…Let's see what happens…when we go to the Insert menu,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.