Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a note on a page, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Once you've created your notebook,…maybe added sections, pages,…even sub-pages like we did in previous movies,…it's time to start adding content.…And we're going to start by simply…typing in a simple note.…You may have noticed when you added…page information, Airline Info for example,…for our Trip to L.A., which is a sub-page,…when you press Enter, brings your cursor down underneath.…It's flashing away, waiting for you to type.…But the reality is, you can click…anywhere on the page and start typing.…Let's say we'll just leave the cursor flashing there…and start typing in information about our airline.…
I'm going to type in…U.S. Airways, like so.…Notice the container that's created.…The container itself stretches…to accommodate your text.…You can also move this around by going…right up into the bar at the top…when you see the four sided arrow.…Maybe you want to click and drag it down,…and over a little bit.…You can stretch it out by going to the top right corner.…Stretch it out like so.…You can also go over here to the left.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.