Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a new contact, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learning Outlook.
- To navigate to your contacts,…from the bottom of the screen click People.…It's going to show you everybody that you currently have…in your Contact list.…There's a few ways that you can create a new contact.…To create a new contact, from the very top left-hand side…of the screen on the Home ribbon tab,…click New Contact.…It's going to open up a dialog box,…and what you can put in is as much or as little…as you want to about that contact.…I'm going to click inside the First Name field,…and from here I can start typing.…
After that, hit the Tab key to go over…to each field or click inside that field with your mouse.…You can put as much or as little as you want.…From here you can come down and put in a phone number,…an additional phone number,…and you can click the plus beside Phone…to add any other details that you want to add.…You can put in email addresses,…street addresses, and you can scroll down,…click the plus sign to find all sorts of other fields…that you can put in.…
I can even click on the Notes tab…and enter in any notes about that person.…
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.