Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating, moving, and deleting sections, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- Here in OneNote 2011, many people don't realize…that every page can go on for infinity.…So in reality, when you create a new notebook,…like we did in a previous movie,…you get a New Section and one Untitled Page.…And if you wanted to, you could use that one page…and continually add content to it forever.…But, of course, that's not a great way to stay organized.…To stay organized, OneNote lets you create sections.…And within those sections, multiple pages.…
And within those pages, you can create sub-pages as well.…So we're going to focus on sections here.…If you've been following along with me,…we have a Business notebook…that we created and shared.…It has the New Section that came…with the default notebook as we created it.…And we can rename that section.…And then add additional sections.…So let's start by renaming New Section 1.…There's a couple of ways to do this.…You could double click right on New Section 1…and start typing.…You could also right click and choose,…right from the top, Rename.…
You can see it highlights the content…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.