Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and deleting notebooks, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- When you create Notebooks here in OneNote 2011…for the Mac, they're created on your OneDrive,…that is, cloud-based storage that you get access to…for free, and of course, you can pay more…to expand that storage space if you needed to.…So in this movie, we're going to look at…how we create additional Notebooks,…how we can access them and create them from OneDrive,…and that's where we go to delete them as well.…So if you were following along with me…in the previous movie, we created this Test Notebook,…just to tour our user interface.…
And to follow along with me…and see exactly what I see on my screen,…you'll need to follow from beginning to end,…but it's not necessary.…We're going to create a couple of new Notebooks here…and look at how we delete this Test one as well.…So, let's start by going up to the menu bar…and clicking Notebooks up here,…and then, moving down to Notebooks on the drop down menu,…over to the right, you'll see,…we can create a new Notebook from here.…Let's give it a click.…Now we get to choose a color.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.