Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Create user accounts in Office 365, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Now we want to provide access…to our users to our Office 365 services.…In order for a user to access the services in Office 365,…they need a user account.…They'll also need a mailbox in order to send…and receive email messages.…Now luckily from the Office 365 Admin center,…when I add a user, I automatically create…a mailbox for that user as well.…So both creating his security credential…and his background access.…So I'm going to click here on add a user from the Admin center.…
Now I'm already authenticated and I have administrative…access, which is why I'm in the Admin center.…So I have the right to create users.…So I'm going to go ahead and create a username Zoe.…So I can give her a first name, a display name,…and here is her username here.…Then I will be selecting here, from the list of domain,…I'm going to create her in the elfassy.ca domain.…Now notice I can then specify a location…of where that user account will be located.…Then I can provide additional information…for that user, such as contact information,…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services