Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and manage Skype for Business, part of Deploying Office 365.
- [Voiceover] Administrators of Office 365…may want to manage their Skype for Business settings.…Now, we looked at the Office 365 Admin Portal,…there are hundreds of configuration settings in here…and many of those effect different services…or sub-services of Office 365,…one of those is Skype for Business.…So I can manage my Skype for Business settings…and all of my users from Office 365…as Skype for Business users.…So to do that from my Office 365 Admin portal…I can go all the way down to my…Skype for Business admin center.…
Now, all of our sub-services within Office 365…have an admin center.…Now, note to the the URL in this admin center still says,…lync.com and lync.com of course is the previous name…for Skype for Business.…Please keep in mind that Skype for Business and Skype…are really two separate products and don't confuse the two.…So when I'm in my Skype for Business admin center…I see my statistics in terms of how many users I have…and how many users are able to use Skype for Business.…
Now by default they're able to use the functionalities…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services