Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and manage SharePoint services, part of Office 365: Deployment (2016).
- [Voiceover] When administrators want…to start managing Office 365,…the first place that they'll typically go to…within the Office 365 portal is the Service Settings.…So here I'm in my Office 365 portal,…and I click on Service Setting.…I have all of my settings that are essentially…shortcuts or mini-dashboards to various…configurations that are quite common…or the type of settings, configurations…that you would typically do often.…So, here I want to look at my SharePoint…configuration settings.…
Now, all of your data in SharePoint…is stored in something called a SharePoint site.…So if I click on my sites,…this is where I can manage my sites.…Now, note that I don't see any of my sites listed here.…I do have many sites, but they're not…listed here under sites.…However, I can create a site collection…and view my site collections in…Manage Additional Settings.…Essentially these are shortcuts,…and these shortcuts really bring me here…if I click on under Admin SharePoint,…to my SharePoint site collection tool.…
So this is the SharePoint Admin center.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services