Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and manage SharePoint Services, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] By now you've gotten to realize…that Office 365 is a suite of products,…not one individual product.…And within that suite of products, the two most…essential products are really the Exchange Online…and SharePoint Online Services, the ability to send…and receive emails, and share documents.…Now, to manage most of the SharePoint Online functionalities…I'm going to use the SharePoint Online Admin center.…Now, I say most because there are some settings that are…most common settings, or more global settings…that are available from the Office 365 Admin center itself…and we've seen some of those settings.…
However, the bulk of the configuration changes that have…to do with SharePoint can be done from the SharePoint…Admin center.…Now, the SharePoint Admin center will be look familiar…to those administrators that have used SharePoint…on Premise in their organizations as part of their…internal network.…It is really quite similar.…So, to get to the SharePoint Admin center, I'm going…to click on SharePoint here, and it's going to launch…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services