Sometimes you will create a presentation that will be used to present to different groups of people, and you want to leave out some slides for one group, and leave out others for the other group. Instead of creating multiple copies of your original presentation and editing each one for each group, you can create custom slideshows from the original. In this movie, you will know how to create custom slideshows from a single presentation and show them to the appropriate audiences.
- [Voiceover] If you're going to be sharing presentations…with different groups of people.…And you're going to be sharing versions of the same…presentation with those groups,…you can really save a lot of time and a lot of resources…by creating custom shows from a single presentation.…Let me show you what I'm talking about…with our Landon Hotel presentation.…0702 If you're catching up.…Let's say for example this group of slides,…that we're looking at.…We'll be presenting them to Travel Agents.…And then we may use these slides minus one or two,…to present directly to Customers.…
Well in that case we can create custom shows…from this one presentation and choose which slide show…we're going to play for different groups.…All you have to do is go to the Slide Show tab.…From here, you'll see a Custom Show drop down…and when you select this,…you'll see any custom shows…you may have created already listed.…If you haven't all you'll see…is what we're seeing right now, Custom Slide Show.…Give that a click and it's going…to open up the Custom Shows window with nothing in it.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.