Animation effects can be applied to objects on a slide with ease to create visual interest. To make things even more exciting, you can apply multiple animation effects to multiple objects on a slide. In this movie, you will know how to apply more than one animation to an object, and set timings to automate when animations happen and their durations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Animating objects on a slide can really…add some visual interest to your presentation…but did you know you can add multiple animations…to a single object?…Well, for example, you might want it…to come in a certain way,…be emphasized, and then exit a certain way.…We can string them together into a series of animations.…That's what we're going to do with…our Landon Hotel presentation, 0604,…if you're skipping to this movie.…We're on the last slide here and…we're going to animate the sun object here,…so we'll give it a click.…
Next we'll click animations on the ribbon…to get that tab opened up…and then you'll see from the drop down here,…when you click the arrow, a number of entrance effects.…Some basic ones, subtle, we also have moderate,…and exciting ones down below.…I like this pinwheel option, let's give it a click.…Now you can see what happens using the default settings,…it pinwheels in to its position,…and we can change how that happens.…Maybe it should happen right after the transition…to this slide, so instead of On Click,…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.