Adding graphical images to a slide can add visual interest your presentations, but adding special effects, such as 3D effects, to an image can really make it stand out. In this movie, you will know how to apply custom 3D effects to an object using 3D formatting and 3D Rotation options from the Format Picture pane
- [Voiceover] We already know how adding images…to slides in a PowerPoint presentation…can make them more interesting visually.…Well, when you have multiple images or objects on the slide…and you want one of them to stand out,…you can apply some special effects to them.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…concentrating on 3D effects…using our Landon Hotel presentation, 06_02,…if you're catching up.…We're on the last slide, slide eight,…and we just revealed this sun image…that was hiding in behind another image…in the previous movie thanks to the selection pane.…
Now that we have it out here on the slide…where we can see it, let's click and drag it down…next to the information block here,…and now we want it to stand out…even more than it already does,…so we're going to apply some 3D effects to it.…With it selected, you'll notice the picture format tab…highlights above our ribbon and we can click it…to get there.…And to get to the 3D options,…we're going to open up a format pane,…give that a click.…Now, to really concentrate on this image,…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.