Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Copying and pasting content, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Quite often you'll already have the content you need…when you go to create notes here in OneNote 2016 on the Mac.…It's just a matter of going to get that content…and putting it into your notebooks,…and that's what we're going to do in this chapter,…beginning with some simple copying and pasting.…So if you've been following along with me,…you have business notebook with multiple sections,…we're going to add a section to this notebook…by clicking the plus sign, and we'll just simply type in…Press Releases, like so, and press return.…
And every page will be a different press release,…so the first page you can see is flashing away, untitled.…Let's type in July, like so.…And if we wanted to we could put all the press releases…for July, or we could be more specific.…I'm going to type in July 17.…When we press return we can start typing information in,…we've done that already, but we already have it.…And now it's time to go get it,…it could be in another document, it could be in a PDF file.…Well, in our case it's in a Word document.…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.