Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Configure shared mailbox access, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Office 365 offers methods…for users to collaborate in a variety of different ways.…It's not only about being able to collaborate…on a Word document and share files by using quick links.…Using Office 365, we can also collaborate using…our Outlook client and using our mailboxes.…Now you're likely very familiar with groups…and distribution groups and we can create groups…and distribution groups from the Office 365 admin center…which is essentially a list of people…that will all get the same email message.…
That's pretty straightforward.…However, there's a functionality…that is much more interesting which is…the Shared mailbox.…And the Shared mailbox is really the ability…of having multiple users share an inbox, a mailbox,…that can receive all the same messages…and they can both send messages as that mailbox.…So for example, if you've got all your resumes coming…in to your organization for people…that are applying for jobs in your organization,…and you may have an entire HR team that is involved…with reviewing these resumes and scheduling meetings…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services