Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Configure shared mailbox access, part of Deploying Office 365.
- [Voiceover] Now one of the awesome functionalities…of Office 365 is the ability to share access.…Share access between multiple users,…share data between multiple users.…Now we can do this easily in SharePoint and share…our files and folders.…OneDrive for Business is essentially a tool that we…use for files and folders.…However, we also have mailboxes in Office 365.…Email mailboxes can really be used to share…information as well.…So let's take a look at how we do that from…the Office 365 Admin portal.…
So if I click on Shared Mailboxes,…I already created a shared mailbox earlier.…Let me go ahead and create a new one.…If I create a new mailbox and I give it a name,…I'm gonna call this one Resumes.…Resumes@elfassy.ca.…And note that I can pick any one of my SMTP suffiix domains…to generate the email address that will be…used for this mailbox.…Then I'm gonna create, I'm gonna specify my account,…the account that will be used to share access.…
Maybe there's other users that will have access as well.…So I have Zachary and David.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services