Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Configure external sharing for Office 365, part of Deploying Office 365.
- [Voiceover] Office 365 provides…a subscription or a tenant that is designed…to host your own organization, host your own users.…Sometimes, however, your users…may want to share their data…that is stored in Office 365 with users…outside of your tenant,…outside on the internet or in other Office 365 tenants.…Now, we actually have provisions for that…in Office 365.…So, from the Office 365 admin center,…if I click on Sharing Overview,…I will see the settings that allow me to…enable or disable sharing with external recipients.…
I've got settings for sites.…Those are SharePoint sites,…settings for calendars which is essentially…your availability information in Outlook.…Skype for business, whether or not you're able to…chat or have video or audio conferences…of see presence information for users…outside of your tenant.…Integrated apps is really a setting…as to whether or not you want external applications,…applications outside of Office 365…to access the information inside of Office 365.…
So those are integrated apps whether you allow those or not.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services