Managing the life cycle for your data is critical. In this video Sharon provides an overview of retention policies and demonstrates how to create policies and apply those policies to users in the Security & Compliance Center.
- [Instructor] Protecting your company data…has become more challenging over the years.…Users can and will send sensitive data outside…of the organization, either knowingly or by accident.…To help keep your company data where it should be,…in your control, you can implement data loss…prevention policies, or DLP.…DLP protects the data in e-mails, SharePoint, and OneDrive.…We can use DLP policies to scan our e-mail…for sensitive information that may be subject…to compliance requirements, business policies,…or other regulations.…
You can configure DLP policies in the Exchange Admin Center,…or you can also use the Security and Compliance portal.…We are going to go ahead and create a policy…within the new Security and Compliance portal.…I am currently logged in to Office 365…with an administrator account, and I am in the Admin Center.…I'm going to expand Admin centers and then I need…to scroll down and we're going to launch the…Security & Compliance portal.…Next, we will find DLP in Threat management,…and then click on Data loss prevention.…
- Managing anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Using Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Migrating mailboxes to Office 365
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Managing Skype for Business Online
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: migrating using IMAP and the hybrid, staged, and cutover methods. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring mobile device management, safe links, safe attachments, and client access rules, as well as how to add Pulse to a Skype Meeting Broadcast.