In this demonstration, Sharon provides step by step instructions on configuring Skype for business, for use with the associated Office 365 subscription.
- [Instructor] After you've installed Office ProPlus…You'll probably wanna configure Skype…to start using that immediately.…Configuring Skype is a very simple process.…First launch Skype I'm gonna go ahead and search for it…I'm gonna double click Skype for Business…The first time you launch Skype after installation…you'll be required to enter in your username…in our case we're gonna enter in Lisa she is our user…and I'm gonna go ahead and sign her in as available.…
We do have other options though…you may not wanna sign in as available…you may wanna sign in as Busy, Do Not Disturb…or you may want it to look like you are not even available.…I'm gonna go ahead and sign in as available.…Skype will now reach out to the server…you will now be required to enter your password…I would recommend that you save the password…otherwise you will be prompted…to enter it over and over again.…I'm gonna click sign in and now you're given the option…would you like to sign in automatically…everytime you login into your computer.…
- Restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus
- Restricting and revoking activation
- Self-provisioning Windows Store apps and Office for Mac
- Managing deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Enabling telemetry
- Deploying agents
- Configuring Outlook, Skype, and Office Online
- Implementing authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/14/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus, managing streaming updates, and customizing deployment using the Office Deployment Tool. In addition, new videos were added that cover configuring Visio Online and creating a pilot group for testing Office 365 ProPlus updates.