After the AD FS Proxy servers have been installed, running the AD FS Federation Server Proxy Configuration Wizard must be run to complete the AD FS proxy setup. In this video, Sharon will demonstrate the steps to use the wizard. Customizing AD FS proxy settings and access control are also explained.
- [Voiceover] Our next step is to install the certificate…if you have not already done so.…I'm gonna show you how to do this here.…The easiest way to start to install a certificate…is to pop into your start screen on server 2012 R2.…And you can start typing anywhere "mmc".…So we are looking for the mmc console.…Now we have to add in some of our components…into the mmc console.…So I'm gonna go to file, add or remove snap-ins.…We're gonna add in certificates.…I'm gonna select the computer account…because its certificate will be associated with this server.…
Again I'm gonna go with local computer…because that's the system I'm currently on.…We've added that snap-in now…I'm gonna go ahead click okay.…From the console…I'm gonna right-click on personal,…all tasks and import.…Now I'm gonna go ahead and import that SSL certificate…that we have to install on all of our servers.…And then click next…And find it so I'm gonna browse it…I know that this is actually sitting on the desktop.…I'm gonna go ahead and select it.…
We have our certificate ready to be imported.…
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346