Yammer is a conversation and messaging system for your organization that works similarly to some social media tools. This video will serve as a quick overview to Yammer and its basic functions.
- [Instructor] In this movie I'd like to talk about Yammer…which is a conversation and messaging system…for your organization that works similarly…to some social media tools that you've seen.…This will just be a quick overview.…Naturally, if you need to learn more about Yammer…you should take a look at our…Yammer 2016 Essential Training course.…Here on our main Office 365 landing page…I'll find the tile for Yammer.…So naturally, if you have an Office 365 business…or enterprise account you have a Yammer account.…But this is a little bit different from…some of the other tools in this course.…
Because you do not need an Office 365 account to use Yammer.…You can go to Yammer.com and set up Yammer for your company…even if you don't have Office 365.…But this is a course of collaboration in Office 365…so we'll go to Office 365 to access it from here.…So I'll click on that tile and it takes me…to the Yammer interface.…And if this looks familiar it's because…it's intended to look like a social media platform…like Facebook or Linkedin.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams