Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing the right plan, part of Learning Office 365.
- Depending on your own personal or business scenario,…there are number of different Office 365 plans…to choose from with different services you can subscribe to…in each with their own pricing structures.…Now the pricing we see at this time of this recording is,…of course, always subject to change.…Well, let's take a look though at some of them now…to give you an overview.…We'll begin with Office 365 Home Versions.…Now while there is a personal version allowing you…to install Office 365 on a single PC or Mac…as well as a single tablet and one smartphone…for $7 a months, there's $70 a year.…
We're going to focus on the more popular…Office for Home version.…Now this option is best for families…wanting full access to the Office programs…on up to five PCs or Macs plus five tablets…such as iPads or Surface tablets…plus access on up to five smartphones…plus Cloud services all in a convenient…annual or monthly subscription…that costs only a $100 a year or $10 a month.…This is going to get you access to full installations…
- Learn how to store your files in the cloud using OneDrive.
- Assess how to adjust permissions and create users.
- Discover how to upload and manage files in the cloud.
- Use the App Launcher to quickly switch between Office 365 apps.
- Recognize how to communicate with team members.
- Identify how to connect with newsfeeds, LinkedIn, or blogs.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.