Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking spelling, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- Well, you're probably not going to use OneNote 2016…for the Mac to create important documents,…that's something Microsoft Word is good at,…however, when you're entering notes on your pages…in a notebook you still want to make sure they're…spelled correctly so we're going to look at some of…the limited spell checking capabilities built in to OneNote.…I'm going to switch to a different page here…in my User Conference 2016 section, where we…already have some content and I'm going to click…down below the logo and start typing.…
Now, if you don't have this content, not to worry,…you can practice on any page,…even a blank page if you want.…I'm going to start typing comment that the content…that I'm going to be adding in a moment was…entered on a certain date and I'm going to start…by typing "this content" without a capital "T".…t-h-i-s hit the space bar, look at that, it's fixed up.…Automatically corrected for me.…Okay, this content was added on…then I'm going to type in Monday,…without the capital, monday, space…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.