Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking spelling, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- Here in OneNote, you're typically jotting down notes,…or finding content and capturing it,…adding it to your notebooks,…but you'll want to make sure that when you're typing things…that you're actually using correct spelling.…So we're going to look at some spelling options…built into OneNote.…Now you're not going to find a spellchecker,…like you would in Microsoft Word…that will go through your documents…and check for spelling errors.…However, you will find that spelling errors…might get checked on the fly.…That's what we're going to experiment with here.…So let's go over to the Logos page.…
This is a logo that we imported.…And if you wanted to you could import that logo,…or work on any page really.…It doesn't matter what we're looking at here.…As long as we click in an empty space…where we're ready to start typing a note.…We're going to experiment here for a second.…I'm going to type in,…Notice the…shade of green,…this colour,…and I'm going to spell it my way here in Canada,…is to be used…in all colour logos.…
There we go, okay.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.