While working in PowerPoint 2016, there are many different views to choose from. Normal view is ideal for editing slides, outline view is great for editing text on slides, and there's a slide sorter view, as well as many master views. In this movie, you will know how to use the keyboard in conjunction with the view buttons to change views without having to access the ribbon.
- [Voiceover] Well, we're going to shift our focus…to some different keyboard and mouse shortcuts…that can save you some time…when working on your presentations…here in PowerPoint 2016 on the Mac.…Landon_Hotel0401 is the presentation we're working with…if you're catching up.…You could really work with any presentation, though.…We're going to start off by looking at different views…we can access using the keyboard.…We already know there is a View tab on the ribbon.…And there are some different views here.…The Normal view is the view we used to work on our slides,…but we can switch to an Outline, Slide Sorter,…even Notes Pages from this tab on the ribbon.…
We can also go to our Masters from here.…We even have some view buttons down at the bottom…for switching between Slide Sorter, Normal,…and the Slide Show itself.…Well, if you're on your keyboard already,…it might be more efficient to stay on the keyboard…if you know the keyboard shortcuts for changing views.…Let's start off with using the Command key…in conjunction with numbers.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.