- File management
- Phone calls and video conferencing
- Integrated collaboration suites
- Why digital collaboration?
- Business considerations: infrastructure, security, and more
- Creating a culture of collaboration
- Best practices for document sharing, email, and version control
Skill Level Intermediate
- Today's modern workplace is a new and exciting space. The digital revolution is standing old paradigms on their heads, and new tools and ways of working are spreading throughout all industries. Hi, my name is Phil Gold. In my career, I've had the opportunity to see huge changes in the way people collaborate in the workplace, and I've seen the nature of the workplace change drastically too. The goal of this course is to explore the nature of collaboration in today's business world, where it is and where it might be headed.
And we'll talk not just about technology. We'll look at what makes the modern workplace different and how that's changing the way we work. In this course, I'll provide an overview of some of the different ways we collaborate. I'll suggest some possibilities you might not have thought about, give you some practices you might want to follow, and pose some questions you may want to answer as you plan your path into the future of working. Sound exciting? Well then, let's get started.
1. The Toolset of Collaboration
2. Why Digital Collaboration?
3. Things to Consider
4. Fostering a Modern Workplace: Culture Trumps Technology
5. Best Practices
Where to go from here2m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.