Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Bandwidth requirements for Office 365, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] A common question that I receive…when organizations plan to deploy or migrate to Office 365…is how much bandwidth do I really need…to connect to Office 365?…Many organizations will come from an environment…where they have on-premises servers.…That is, their servers are located…in their local data centers,…and they have high speed reliable connections…to those email servers.…Now moving to Office 365 means that…you are going to be moving your email services to the cloud,…over to the internet,…and you will be depending on a connectivity…and a connection to the internet.…
How much bandwidth does that connection require,…and how much access do I need to have…to these Office 365 services?…If I have various appliances on my infrastructure…and these appliances need…to have dedicated bandwidth to Office 365,…how much of that bandwidth is really required?…Now, that need and those requirements…become more and more critical…as we have more services that run in Office 365.…If you can see here from my environment,…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services