Animating objects on a slide in PowerPoint adds excitement to your content. On occasion, you may want to add the same set of animation properties to multiple objects. In this movie, you will know how to use the animation painter to copy animation properties from one object to other objects on your slide.
- [Voiceover] Well, in this first chapter,…I'd like to share my top 10 favorite tips and tricks…here in PowerPoint 2016 on the Mac.…We're gonna begin with a nice little time saver…when it comes to animating object on your slide.…So, if you have the exercise files,…open up Landon Hotel 01, 01, it's in the chapter one folder…of your exercise files, and go to slide two.…Because here we have a number of image objects…we might want to animate.…Now, if you don't have the exercise files,…just experiment with one of your own slides…that has multiple objects.…What we're going to do is experiment…with some animation effects using our first image,…so we'll give it a click.…
Next, we'll go to the animations tab,…and from here we're going to use the ribbon…to apply some entrance effects…and you can see some of them listed here.…When you hover over this area, a little drop-down arrow…allows us to expand this to see the different categories,…like basic, subtle, moderate, some exciting ones as well.…Let's say we want this to come onto the slide,…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.