Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting view options, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- As you're working away on your notes here…in OneNote 2106 for the Mac, there will be times…when you need to change up your view.…Maybe to see something better or to see more of something.…We're going to look at ways to change up…your real estate on the screen…as well as changing Zoom levels…to accommodate the content you're viewing.…All right, I'm on my Venue page…and if you've been following along,…we've added some items like a logo, some content with text,…we have our business card.…If you were not following along with me,…I highly recommend inserting the business card…at least onto a page,…as you can see it's a little bit difficult to read.…
It is an image that you can insert…from the Insert tab on the Ribbon using Picture…or from the Insert menu.…You'll find it in the Chapter 4 folder…of your Exercise Files.…You should at least have that on the page…with some other things.…Let's say, for example,…we're looking at this content down below…and we need to scroll down to see more of that, obviously.…But another option might be…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.