Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting view options, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- As you continue to work here in OneNote 2011on the Mac,…you'll be working with content that's maybe difficult to see…and you prefer to zoom in or maybe you're not seeing…all of your work, and you'd like to clear up some space,…there are different options for setting up views here…in OneNote that we're going to explore in this movie.…And you can be working on your own pages,…or following along in the same page as me.…Exectuvie Team here in the Company Info section…of my business notebook.…This is content that we've been building up over time.…
So, here I'm looking at the Executive Team paragraphs.…The last paragraph's getting cut off.…I don't have enough real estate. One option…is to collapse the ribbon. You've seen this before.…Click the arrow in the top right corner here…to collapse your ribbon.…You can see now I actually am seeing…all of the last paragraph without having to change…any of my zoom levels.…I've just created more real estate.…Another option is to go to a full screen view.…Let's go up to the view menu…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.