Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding pictures, part of OneNote for Mac Essential Training (Office 365).
- When it comes to inserting images into your notebooks,…it's really quite simple.…You can insert via the Insert tab on the ribbon.…You'll find Picture there.…You can insert via the Insert menu,…you'll see Picture from there.…Or maybe you're browsing the web…and you see pictures that you want…copied into your notebooks.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…Let's start by going to the User Conference 2016 tab.…If you've been following along, you have that tab.…Really you can experiment with any section…in any notebook you like.…
Here we only have our one untitled page,…but I'm going to type in Venue,…so this is the venue for our user conference.…And down below, I want to insert an image…of the Landon Hotel logo.…So with the Insert tab selected on the ribbon,…you can click Picture, navigate to the…Chapter2 folder of your exercise files,…and you'll find Landon Hotel logo…or landon_logo.png.…Notice there's another image file here, a JPEG.…You can bring in all kinds of image files,…JPEGs, PNG files, GIF, BMP, etc.…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.